APPLY BEFORE: FEBRUARY 4, 2013, 5:00 P.M.
The Customer Services Representative is the front line support for Tamaani Internet customers. He/she has to ensure that Tamaani Internet’s clients receive support to connect to Internet.
Under the supervision of the Internet Services Coordinator, the Customer Services Representative has responsibility for the following duties:
- Assist new customers to activate their Internet service;
- Provide basic technical support to existing customers when they have problems related to the Internet;
- Assist local Tamaani agents in each village in the troubleshooting and support of remote customers;
- Provide support to customers over the phone and sometime go on client’s premises to provide support;
- Manage customer’s email accounts (creation, deletion, modifications and passwords management);
- Maintain hardware/software inventories of Tamaani’s equipment;
- Assist with the maintenance of Tamaani’s Network under the supervision of the Senior Network administrator;
- Creating or maintaining support documentation up to date;
- Provide assistance to the Senior Accounting Clerk with basic accounting and clerical tasks;
- Carry out any work related tasks as requested by the Internet Services Coordinator.
- Pertinent computer training or equivalent;
- Possess troubleshooting abilities with computers;
- Experience providing services to customers.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Definite interest in computer related activities;
- Be bilingual (Inuktitut-English, Inuktitut-French or English-French)
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive attitude and strong customer service focus;
- Good organization skills;
- Need to be available to do overtime;
- No criminal record and a character background check will be done.
Place of work: Kuujjuaq - although the selected candidate must also be willing to travel, occasionally mainly in Nunavik;
Salary: Min. $27,911 yearly, Max. $45,232 yearly (E5)
Other benefits: cost of living differential, annual leave trips, food allowance, collective insurance, RRSP, etc.
Please send your résumé before 5:00 p.m., February 4th, 2013 to:
Human Resources Adviso
Kativik Regional Government
P.O. Box 9
Kuujjuaq, Quebec JOM 1CO
Only selected candidates for interviews will receive a written response.