TEMPORARY, 3 MONTHS
APPLY BEFORE: MARCH 21, 2013, 5:00 P.M.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the duties of the Accounting clerk include without being limited to:
- Matching up purchase orders, receiving slips and invoices and following-up on discrepancies noted;
- Reconciling supplier statements of account;
- Issuing payments to suppliers.
- Preparing worksheets and account analysis as well as assist co-workers in other related duties;
- Ensuring proper accounting coding;
- Filing, photocopies, etc.
- Perform other related duties, as required, by the Department Director.
- Secondary diploma or a vocational diploma in office work;
- Two (2) years of experience in accounting (relevant experience may also be considered); training will be provided;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in two (2) of the following languages: English, French and Inuttitut (being trilingual will be considered an asset);
- Computer proficiency (familiarity with various software packages and office equipment is a definite asset);
- Be reliable, conscientious and able to work well without close supervision in an environment experiencing constant growth.
Place of work: Kuujjuaq, Quebec
Salary: Minimum: $26 323/year – Maximum: $41 455/year (Class 4)
Please send your resume before 5:00 p.m. March 21, 2013 to:
Kativik Regional Government
P.O. Box 9
Kuujjuaq (Quebec) J0M 1C0
FAX: (819) 964-2975
The KRG is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with this and with the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement, conditions may vary to promote the employment of Inuit candidates.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.