APPLY BEFORE: AVRIL 2ND, 2013, 5:00 P.M.
The responsibilities of the selected candidate will include:
- as an Observer: every hour, records and transmits through a computer, the weather conditions to Environment Canada; and,
- as a Communicator: communicate with pilots to give information on weather conditions, air traffic, emergency situations, runway conditions and other information, as requested.
- Working Schedule: 7 days, 10 hours per day / 7 days off
The selected candidate must:
- have at least a Secondary 3 diploma (grade 9);
- reliable, ability to work 7 consecutive days;
- possess strong oral communication skills;
- be bilingual Inuktitut-English, English-French. Good working knowledge of written and spoken English is essential;
- computer skills
Be available to attend a 5 consecutive weeks (6 days a week) training course in Cornwall, Ontario from April 15th to May 22 , 2013.
Salary: Min.: $29,578. yearly – Max. $48,990. yearly (E-6)
Other benefits: Cost of living differential, food allowance, annual leave trips, Collective insurance, RRSP, etc.
Please send your resume before 5:00 p.m. April 2st , 2013:
Kativik Regional Government
P.O. Box 9,
Kuujjuaq, Quebec, JOM 1CO
Fax: (819) 964-2975
KRG is an equal opportunity employer. With respect to this criteria and the provisions of the JBNQA, the KRG can modify its employment conditions in order to promote the hiring of Inuit.