APPLY BEFORE: MAY 10, 2013, 5:00 P.M.
Under the supervision of the Administration Assistant Director – Maintenance section, and working closely with other employees of the department, the Labor messenger is responsible for the following duties:
- Deliver and pick up mail, cargo, orders, etc;
- Move office supplies, office furniture, housing furniture, sealift orders, etc;
- Move maintenance materials, equipment and tools when required;
- Provide all janitorial material to offices as required;
- Keep storage warehouse clean and organized;
- Remove snow of offices’ entrance and emergency access, etc;
- Fill-up offices’ drinking water container;
- Collect paper from offices’ recycling bin to a container;
- Give assistance to building technicians when required;
- Do any other tasks as delegated by the supervisor.
The selected candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years relevant experience;
- Be able to communicate orally and in writing in at least two languages: Inuktitut-English, Inuktitut-French;
- Be healthy, reliable, dependable, and autonomous;
Place of work: Kuujjuaq
Salary: Min. $27,797 yearly, Max. $43,777 yearly. (E -4)
Other benefits: Cost of living differential, annual leave trips, food allowance, collective insurance, RRSP, etc.
Please send your application before 5:00 p.m., Friday May 10, 2013 to:
Kativik Regional Government
P.O. Box 9
Kuujjuaq (Québec) J0M 1C0
Fax: (819) 964-2975
The KRG is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with this and with the collective agreement for the CSN unionized employees, conditions may vary to promote employment of Inuit candidates.